Friday, April 12, 2019

April 12, 2019

Day 66
* Vocabulary Unit 6 TEST*
When finished, Free Read

* Grammar *
Test (with packet & group)
Group 1 - Classroom, Tables A, B, H, I
Group 2 - SW Entrance
Group 3 - Hall
Group 4Classroom, Tables F, G, M, N

* Literature *
Free Read

* Cool Down *
Don't forget to list three things we covered today!

For your final activity, read the following information. Write the complete answer.

The author wants to use overstatement in order to emphasize the speaker’s exhaustion. Which choice best accomplishes this goal?
I’ve been working on legal briefs all day. I’m so exhausted I could sleep for hours!


                          A - NO CHANGE
     B - don't think I can sleep right now!
                          C - won't be able to sleep for hours!
                          D - could sleep for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment