Monday, November 5, 2018

November 5, 2018

Day 56

Warm Up *
Memoir Monday
p. 7 / Week 13 - November 5, 2018 - November 9, 2018
What are you reading this week?
Six-Word Memoir Monday: 6-word summary sentence of reading: Example

* Vocabulary *
Unit 6: Sentences, p. 11

* Grammar *
Review #2 

* Literature *
Invisible Novel
Cubing Dougie, pg. 9-10
&
Questions, pg.11

* Cool Down *
Don't forget to list three things we covered today!

For your final activity, read the following information. Write the complete answer.

Examine the underlined portion of the sentence below. Which choice best results in a logical comparison?

If I had to compare the plays of Arthur Miller and Shakespeare, I'd say Shakespeare's are best.

A) NO CHANGE
B) to Shakespeare, I'd say Shakespeare's are best.
C) to that of Shakespeare, I'd say Shakespeare's are better.
D) to those of Shakespeare, I'd say Shakespeare's are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment